Self-leveling compound suitable for apartment interiors
Designed for fast track installations on most substrates in interior areas such as apartment buildings, Schönox AP Rapid from HP Subfloors can be installed in small, well defined areas without limitation.
Product characteristics include:
- low emission based on Hybrid Active Dry Technology;
- low dust;
- self-leveling suitable on underfloor heating systems;
- low shrinkage;
- suitable for castor wheel loadings; and,
- layer thicknesses from 1/16 to ½ in
The product is suitable for filling, smoothing and leveling of substrates under flexible coverings and wood floor with layer thickness at least 1/8 in.
Substrates can be concrete, cement, gypsum, and older floorings such as ceramic tiles, terrazzo and sheet vinyl/rubber/resilient floorcoverings, as well as old, water-resistant adhesive residues, OSB board and plywood (well screwed down and/or bonded).
- pot life approximately 30 minutes at 68°F;
- ready for foot traffic in 2 to 3 hours;
- ready for covering after 6 hours at ¼ in. thickness and after 24 hours at ½ in. thickness; and,
- working temperature of 41° to 90°F