Best of TISE 2021 Award Winners Announced
The International Surface Event (TISE) has honoured 11 exhibiting companies who took part in this year’s show, June 16-18, as part of its ‘best of’ awards program.
“Every year, it is very apparent the incredible amount of work that exhibitors put toward creating products and services for industry professionals to be successful with their businesses,” says TISE show director, Dana Hicks. “Their diligent efforts improve the offerings our industries can provide the world and we are honoured to award these efforts each year.”
For 2021, awards were segmented into four categories — innovation, style and design, sustainability and technology — for all three shows that make up TISE. They include Surfaces, StoneExpo/Marmomac and TileExpo.
Surfaces ‘best of’ winners are:
- Product: Mohawk Industries, Wet Protect
- Innovation: i4F, Digital Printing Capabilities
- Style and Design: Johnson Hardwood, Public House Collection
- Sustainability: Mohawk, Recover Carpet Recycling Program
- Technology: Schönox, HS Sturdy Rapid-dry Smoothing Compound
StoneExpo/Marmomac winners are:
- Product: Blick Industries, Suction Cups
- Innovation: Stone Profit Systems, Jobsite Mobile App
- Technology: Commandulli, Athena
TileExpo winners are:
- Product: Wagner Meters, Concrete Moisture Test Starter Kit+ with Rapid RHL6
- Innovation: Mapei, Ultrabond Eco GPT
- Style and Design: Arizona Tile, Chymia Tile Collection
The ‘best of’ awards program is held annually to celebrate industry innovation and ingenuity, and manufacturers’ contributions to the floor covering, stone and tile industry. Winners are determined by a panel of judges appointed by official sponsors.